All Newly Hired SAC Employees should submit the following forms to SAC Finance Director either by mail (4560 Centennial Lane, Ellicott City, MD 21042), by fax (410-203-9592), or by drop off at the SAC office mailbox outside the front door. If you fax paperwork, please call to confirm that the office has received it (410-203-9590 x2050).
All forms must have signatures to be processed.
Payroll will not be processed until all required documents are received.
Required Payroll Documentation
- Employee Checklist
- Form W-4: Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate
- Form MW-507: Employee’s Maryland Withholding Exemption Certificate
- Form I-9: Employment Eligibility Verification (See specific documentation guidance below ↓) and Instructions for Form I-9
- Authorization for Direct Deposit (Mandatory)
Form I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification
- please complete Section 1 Employee Information and sign/date at Employee’s signature.
- please submit either:
- One document from List A –or–
- A document from List B & a document from List C