Registration and payment must be complete by August 13, 2021 (No Exceptions).
For the Fall 2021 season, all payments must be submitted by August 13, 2021.
New for Fall 2021/Spring 2022
– Girls High School Rec teams will play 9v9 (no longer 11v11)
– Select team registrations will include an 8-game season (beginning with a doubleheader on August 27/28/29) plus a Select tournament (held October 29/30/31 and November 5/6/7).
League Divisions and Fees
To be collected through Online Team Registration:
2003-2007 – HS Rec – 11v11- $1,450.00
2007/2008 – Rec & Select – 11v11- $1,450.00
2009, 2010 & 2011 – Rec & Select – 9v9- $1,220.00
2012 & 2013 – Rec & Select – 7v7- $1,040.00
2014 & 2015 – Rec – 5v5- $995.00
2003-2007 – HS Rec – 9v9 – $1,220.00
2007/2008 – Rec & Select – 11v11 – $1,450.00
2009, 2010 & 2011 – Rec – 9v9 – $1,220.00
2009/2010 – Select – 9v9 – $1,220.00
2011/2012 & 2013 – Select – 7v7 – $1,040.00
2012 & 2013 – Rec – 7v7 – $1,040.00
2014 & 2015 – Rec – 5v5 – $995.00
If your club/team is a MSYSA Affiliate, there will be no MSYSA Fee charged. If not, an MSYSA Fee of $7.75 per player will be applied to your online registration account after your team roster has been received. Payment of these fees are due before your first game.
In addition to the League Registration Fee & any MSYSA Fees, a Performance Bond of $500 will be required of each participating Club (not team). The Performance Bond will not be collected as a part of the online Registration Fee and will need to be mailed (check) to the SAC office by the date listed above. Checks should be made payable to SAC. Bonds will not be cashed unless a team forfeits a game or has unpaid fees.
Rosters must be submitted to Christine (email@example.com) by September 1, 2021. All rosters will need to be submitted using the following form: click here. No other formats will be accepted.
All clubs must ensure that a Background Check has been submitted for all team officials. Clubs must submit a letter stating that background checks have been completed by the club.
How to Register
All Outside Teams will be required to register through our club registration system (Blue Sombrero). Club reps will need to create or access their existing accounts to register their teams. Individual player registrations will not be required, only a single registration for each team.
Outside Team Registration Instructions
Team level of play
Choose Select for a higher level/more competitive league.
Choose Recreation for a lower level. Please choose the level that will be the most fun for the players. Once schedules are set, we cannot move teams to another division.
The Fall 2021 season will run for 8 weeks starting the weekend of September 10/11/12 (no games Memorial Day weekend).
The Fall 2021 season will run for 8 weeks starting with a doubleheader the weekend of August 27/28/29 (no games on Labor Day or Memorial Day weekends). A Select tournament will be held at the conclusion of the 8 game season (October 29/30/31 and November 5/6/7).
Schedules will be available on the SAC website prior to the start of the season. All scheduling requests must be submitted to the SAC Scheduler at firstname.lastname@example.org before schedules are released, no changes will be made after.
Divisions are based on single birth year teams only, per the US Soccer Mandates.
Teams are GENDER based (no exception). There are no coed divisions.
Players are allowed to play up but may not play down in a lower age level.
No Carded Travel players are allowed to play; this is a recreation league.
SAC will issue each of its teams 2 jerseys: a WHITE/HOME jersey and a ROYAL/AWAY jersey. The schedule will have either a house symbol on it or column headers to denote the HOME team (depending on where you view it). If your team has the same jersey color, please be sure to work with your opponent prior to the game.
US Soccer has implemented mandates, effective January 1, 2016, which restrict the heading of a soccer ball for players aged 12 and under.
SAC disallows the wearing of eyewear not approved for contact sports. (Any players who are visually impaired must wear sports-related eyewear secured with a sports strap or safety goggles.) Players wearing a cast are not permitted to participate in practices or games. Players may not wear watches, earrings, bracelets, necklaces, rings or any personal decoration that may harm themselves or another player. Starter posts for earrings must be removed prior to play and cannot be taped or have a Band-Aid cover them. NO EXCEPTIONS!
For the Lucido Fields at Covenant Park, please check our website (www.sackick.com). For Board of Education fields, please call their corresponding hotline. BOE numbers can be found on the SAC homepage within the Field Status section.
The game of soccer is for the players. SAC expects that the players in our program will always exhibit good sportsmanship and a sense of fair play. Players must understand that, when they participate, they are representatives of their soccer club as well as their team, coaches, parents and community. They should, therefore, act accordingly. All players should adhere to the following code of conduct:
- Treat all coaches, opponents, teammates, parents, and officials with respect
- Display self-control in all situations
- Avoid use of foul or abusive language
- Always play within the laws of the game (Fair Play).
- Shake hands with opponents at the conclusion of every game and refrain from such acts that would be considered disrespectful of an opponent.
Parents can have a significant impact, either positive or negative, on a child before, during and after a match. Parents must remember that the game is for the children and should be treated accordingly. Just as coaches and players are expected to exhibit good sportsmanship during the game, parents are expected to refrain from unsporting behavior on the sideline.
Parents are expected to:
- Maintain a positive sideline demeanor by not berating coaches, referees, or other players.
- Cheer positively. Your child’s teammates and opponents are young amateurs, not professionals. Cheer for good play and fair play on the part of all players.
- Let the coach, coach no matter how much you disagree with him or her.
- Act like an adult. Be positive, encourage all of the players, respect others and be a spectator.
Parents are expected to refrain from:
- Yelling directives at players and/or making rude or profane comments from the sideline.
- Coaching from the sideline.
- Providing negative encouragement to players (e.g., you’re not trying hard enough).
- Badgering/berating the referee and/or aggressively disputing calls and non-calls.
- Badgering/berating opposing players and/or their coach.
- Being critical of their own team’s play or that of an individual player on the team.